Bulgaria Auto Market Continues to Slide
January 2010 saw new car sales in Bulgaria fall by 47,6%, with Citroen and Volkswagen the hardest-hit manufacturers.
The crash of the auto market continued its negative trend, according to data released by the Association of Automobile manufacturers on Wednesday.
A total of 1 160 new car were sold throughout the month, a drop of 47,6% compared with January 2009.
The only three car makers who showed a growth in sales were Kia, Renault and Dacia, who achieved increased sales of 43,3%, 41,9% and 38% respectively. The three marques represent less than 20% of the market, with 225 new cars sold.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Inspections of Fast Loan Companies are starting all over the country
- » Bulgaria: The Budget Committee accepted the Budget Extension
- » Bulgarian National Bank: We are on the Final stretch on the Road to the Eurozone
- » Finance Ministry: If there is No New Budget by June 10 - Bulgaria could only Spend as much as it Collects
- » Bulgarian National Bank: The Technical Work on the Adoption of the Euro Continues
- » Bulgaria: Inflation Decline and GDP Growth