Bulgaria Court Freezes BGN 2 M Properties of Alleged Kidnapper
The Sofia City Court put Tuesday a restraint on properties valued at nearly BGN 2 M, owned by alleged kidnapper Anton Petrov aka The Hamster.
The restraint came on the request of the Committee in charge of seizing the illegally acquired assets in favor of the state or the so-called “Kushlev Committee”, named after its Head, Stoyan Kushlev.
Petrov is suspected of taking part in the notorious kidnap gang code-named “The Impudent.” If proven guilty, his properties will be seized. The Commission must, however, prove that Petrov's legal income is in discrepancy with his bank accounts and properties.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Begging and Prostitution are No Longer Crimes in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: 1-year-old Child is in Coma after being Beaten in Plovdiv
- » Bulgaria: Mother and Son were found Dead in Kyustendil
- » Bulgaria: A Municipal Councilor in Velingrad was Murdered (UPDATED)
- » Bulgaria: Two People Killed in a Fight between Families in Nova Zagora
- » The 15-year-old Bus Driver who Killed the Policemen may Receive up to 10 Years in Prison