Bulgaria Presented at Tel Aviv IMTM 2010 Tourism Expo
Bulgaria is to be presented at the International Mediterranean Tourism Market (IMTM) 2010 in Israel’s Tel Aviv Tuesday and Wednesday.Bulgaria Presented at Tel Aviv IMTM 2010 Tourism Expo
Its participation in the oldest tourism expo in the Eastern Mediterranean is led by Bulgarian Deputy Economy Minister in charge of tourism, Ivo Marinov.
The Economy Ministry is presenting Bulgaria as a year-round destination including winter and summer tourism, as well as spa and cultural tours. During his visit to Israel in January 2010, Bulgaria’s PM Boyko Borisov promised a large-scale presentation of Bulgaria at the IMTM expo.
In 2009, the IMTM expo was attended by 870 participants from 40 nations.
- » BDZ Provides Nearly 8,000 Extra Seats For the Holiday Weekend
- » Wizz Air is the Best Low Cost Airline of the Year According to the European Aviation Awards
- » On Independence Day: BDZ Launches Retro Train
- » Bulgaria Is the Third Most Attractive Destination for Foreigners in the Region
- » Turkish Airlines Adds Direct Flights to the Vietnamese Cities of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City
- » There Will Be Three New Destinations from Bulgaria in the Airlines' Winter Schedule