Bulgaria Presented at Tel Aviv IMTM 2010 Tourism Expo
Bulgaria is to be presented at the International Mediterranean Tourism Market (IMTM) 2010 in Israel’s Tel Aviv Tuesday and Wednesday.Bulgaria Presented at Tel Aviv IMTM 2010 Tourism Expo
Its participation in the oldest tourism expo in the Eastern Mediterranean is led by Bulgarian Deputy Economy Minister in charge of tourism, Ivo Marinov.
The Economy Ministry is presenting Bulgaria as a year-round destination including winter and summer tourism, as well as spa and cultural tours. During his visit to Israel in January 2010, Bulgaria’s PM Boyko Borisov promised a large-scale presentation of Bulgaria at the IMTM expo.
In 2009, the IMTM expo was attended by 870 participants from 40 nations.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Here is a List of the Beaches in Bulgaria With Free Umbrellas and Sunbeds
- » Bulgaria's Resort Sunny Beach is Ready for Tourists
- » Travel Quarantine Rules in Bulgaria, Greece, Germany, Spain, France and other Countries
- » Finnair: Half of Our Customers Planning Leisure Trips by Air, Flights within Europe First Choice
- » Tourism Minister Angelkova: Bulgaria is a Safe Holiday Destination, Tourist Season Starts on July 1
- » Minister of Foreign Affairs of Bulgaria: Movement within EU to be Restored on June 15