3 Light Earthquakes Shake Bulgaria
Three light earthquakes were felt in a 30 minute period Friday morning in different regions of Southern Bulgaria, ranging from 2,0 to 2,7 on the Richter scale.
The first, a 2,7 quake, was registered 18 km South of Topolovgrad in South East Bulgaria, the Geophysical Institute of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences reported.
The epicenter of the next two 2,0 quakes was registered 13 and 14 kilometers North West of the town of Topolovgraad.
No casualties or damages have been reported.
- » Bulgarian MRS: There is still Danger of Avalanches
- » Cloudy Weather Today Across the Country, Slight Chance For Rain
- » Air Pollution Registered in 7 Bulgarian Cities
- » Citizens of Nine Bulgarian Cities are Breathing Dirty Air
- » Weather in Bulgaria will Stay mostly Cloudy and in Some Places with Slight Rain and Snow
- » Another Day With Dangerously Dirty Air in Sofia and Several Other Cities in the Country