3 Light Earthquakes Shake Bulgaria
Three light earthquakes were felt in a 30 minute period Friday morning in different regions of Southern Bulgaria, ranging from 2,0 to 2,7 on the Richter scale.
The first, a 2,7 quake, was registered 18 km South of Topolovgrad in South East Bulgaria, the Geophysical Institute of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences reported.
The epicenter of the next two 2,0 quakes was registered 13 and 14 kilometers North West of the town of Topolovgraad.
No casualties or damages have been reported.
- » Yellow Code for Intense Rainfall and Thunderstorms in 10 Districts in Bulgaria
- » Rain Showers Accompanied by Thunder, Code Yellow Warning Code For 5 Regions in the Country
- » Over 9,200 ha of Corn Completely Damaged by Hail in Central Bulgaria
- » The Problematic Places of Sofia, which Get Flooded after Heavy Rainfall
- » Europe is Threatened by Temperature Records
- » Code Orange Warning For Heavy Rain For 4 regions in Bulgaria