3 Light Earthquakes Shake Bulgaria
Three light earthquakes were felt in a 30 minute period Friday morning in different regions of Southern Bulgaria, ranging from 2,0 to 2,7 on the Richter scale.
The first, a 2,7 quake, was registered 18 km South of Topolovgrad in South East Bulgaria, the Geophysical Institute of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences reported.
The epicenter of the next two 2,0 quakes was registered 13 and 14 kilometers North West of the town of Topolovgraad.
No casualties or damages have been reported.
- » Clear Sky until Noon, some Clouds later Today in East Bulgaria, Highs Between 14-19°C
- » Cloudy Skies with Rain this Afternoon in some Regions of Bulgaria
- » Earthquake Measuring 4.9 Shakes France
- » The Astronomical Spring is Coming
- » Spring Cleaning Campaign in Sofia Begins
- » Sunshine until Noon, Rain Showers later on in some Places in South Bulgaria