Brother of Bulgarian Football Star Berbatov Heavily in Debt
Younger brother of the Bulgarian star of Manchester United, Dimitar Berbatov – Asen Berbatov – is in debt to the First Investment Bank, and is facing repossession of assets by an executive magistrate.
Asen Berbatov’s firm “Berbo – Asen Berbatov” received an overdraft credit in August 2008 with Asen’s wife Dimitrinka as guarantor but never paid back the due installments to the bank.
The young family owes a total of BGN 3 453 plus interest and BGN 316 for procedure costs. An executive magistrate is going to initiate repossession of Asen Berbatov’s assets unless the family pays the sum immediately, Darik Radio reported.
26-year-old Asen Berbatov has a fashion boutique in the southwestern city of Blagoevgrad which, however, is reported to be doing very poorly as a result of the crisis.
- » Forum "Women. Technology. Time" Held in Sofia
- » Clear Sky until Noon, some Clouds later Today in East Bulgaria, Highs Between 14-19°C
- » 12 Wine-Culinary Destinations of Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Nurses are Again Protesting, they do not Believe the Promise of the Health Minister
- » Taxi Drivers in Sofia are Protesting
- » Cloudy Skies with Rain this Afternoon in some Regions of Bulgaria