PIRGROUP CEO: Two Types of International Professionals Move to Bulgaria
Bulgaria has not seen yet a boom in the number of international professionals relocating to the country but their number is on the rise.
This has been stated by Isamar van Hilten, CEO of PiRG (Partners in Relocation Group), in an interview for the Dutch Survey of Novinite.com (Sofia News Agency).
She has differentiated between two types of international professionals arriving to Bulgaria – younger and more adventurous “modern nomads”, and the “traditional expats.”
In her words, both types come from countries such as USA, EU member states, Canada, India, but the second type also includes expats from China, Korea, Taiwan, South Africa.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Scores Seven Medals at Biathle World Championship Held in Sofia
- » Closure of Hague Mission Said to Hurt Bulgarian-Dutch Economic Ties
- » Everybody Knew Bulgaria, Romania Not Ready for EU - Dutch Journalist
- » Shell Bulgaria Chair Slaveykova Criticizes Excise Duty Act Changes
- » TNT Boosts Its Market Share in Bulgaria Thanks to Crisis
- » Netherlands Ambassador: Bulgaria’s GERB Govt Is Energetic in Reforms