TNT Boosts Its Market Share in Bulgaria Thanks to Crisis
TNT Bulgaria has increased its market share by 5% year-on-year thanks to the economic crisis.
This has been announced by the TNT Country General Manager, Ivan Vassilev, in an interview for the Dutch Survey (International Survey: Bulgaria-Netherlands”) of Novinite.com (Sofia News Agency).
“We have been indeed positively affected by the crisis – as a result of it, we have managed to increase our market share. The beginning of the crisis helped us to focus, consolidate and optimize our processes, and to come up with more flexible solutions for the market. We see the conditions for doing business in Bulgaria as constantly improving,” Vassilev declared.
The manager of TNT Bulgaria has told Novinite.com that the Bulgarian market of shipping and cargo services is totally comparable to respective markets in any Western European state, and that it was different from other service markets in that it is extremely ethical in terms of competition.
Vassilev has pointed out that TNT Bulgaria is implementing a range of Dutch business practices including investing in its employees – as TNT is the only company in the country which holds a certificate for investing into people – and being active in social responsibility projects.
One of the interesting achievements to which he has pointed is that TNT is a partner of the Bulgarian science expedition to Antarctica “Tangra-Antarctica”, and that is has successfully delivered its equipment to and from the closest possible point to the South Pole - Ushuaia, Argentina.
- » Bulgaria Scores Seven Medals at Biathle World Championship Held in Sofia
- » Closure of Hague Mission Said to Hurt Bulgarian-Dutch Economic Ties
- » Everybody Knew Bulgaria, Romania Not Ready for EU - Dutch Journalist
- » PIRGROUP CEO: Two Types of International Professionals Move to Bulgaria
- » Shell Bulgaria Chair Slaveykova Criticizes Excise Duty Act Changes
- » Netherlands Ambassador: Bulgaria’s GERB Govt Is Energetic in Reforms