Pro-Russian Viktor Yanukovich Leads in Ukraine Elections - Exit Poll
Viktor Yanukovich, generally known as a pro-Russian candidate, is in the lead in Ukraine’s Presidential Elections taking place Sunday, according to an exit poll carried out by the Russian news agency Interfax.
The poll results show that 36,1% of the Ukrainian voters have backed Yanukovich, who was defeated by incumbent Viktor Yushchenko in the same elections five years ago in the so called “Orange Revolution.”
Ukrainian Prime Minister Yuliya Tymoshenko is second with 20,7% of the votes, according to Interfax, Sergei Tigipko is third with 14,9%.
Incumbent President Viktor Yushchenko has received the support of some 6,1% of the respondents in the exit poll.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Vladimir Putin: We Registered the First COVID-19 Vaccine, My Daughter Is Vaccinated
- » Trump Bans Tik Tok App, Stocking Tension with Beijing
- » Bulgarian Company is the Owner of the Ship That Carried the Ammonium Nitrate Responsble for the Explosion in Beirut
- » France: 16 Coronavirus High-Risk Countries with a Compulsary Testing on Arrival
- » Donald Trump Suggests Delay to 2020 US Election, Republicans: You Can't Delay It
- » Britain Tightens Measures Against COVID-19