OVER 37,000 TOOK PART IN LARGEST PETROL DISTRIBUTOR GAME
Society | June 27, 2002, Thursday // 00:00
Some 37,000 people took part in the game of Bulgaria’s largest petrol distributor Petrol AD, which was one of the initiatives marking the company’s 70th anniversary. The oldest participant in the game was ninety-two years old, the youngest – only four years old. On Saturday, a grand rock concert was organized in front of the National Palace of Culture, where the prizes from the game called 3x70 were drawn. The game started on March 31 and continued for exactly 70 days. The only condition to the participants in the game was that they have refueled 70 liters at a Petrol filling station. Among the seventy prizes that Petrol presented to its clients were excursions to Greece and Turkey, mobile phones, television sets, auto CD players. Petrol is one of the oldest Bulgarian companies with the biggest chain of filling stations – 440 in the whole country. The company’s employees are nearly 3500.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A Bulgarian was found Stabbed in the center of Athens
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 77 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sun in the East, Rain in the West
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 113 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm Today
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 20 New Cases in the Last 24 hours