Bulgarian Gay Model: My 2-Year Affair with Stephen Gately*
From The Sun newspaper
The gay model present at the death of Stephen Gately has admitted having a two-year relationship with the Boyzone singer.
Student Georgi Dochev, 25, had claimed he met the star and his partner Andy Cowles, 32, at a club that night.
But Dochev yesterday admitted: "This is not true. We met more than two years before that night."
Dochev told a radio station in his native Bulgaria that the three met regularly.
Asked what went on during the dates, he replied: "Well, we didn't go fishing or go to the library. I did it with both of them."
Dochev told how they had a threesome on the sofa the October night that Stephen died of heart failure aged 33 at his home in Palma, Majorca.
Dochev said: "Stephen was very drunk. When he fell asleep on the sofa in a weird position, it did not seem strange to me.
"In the morning I noticed spots on his legs. I thought it was a kind of skin disease."
*title changed by Novinite.com editorial staff.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 'Bulgaria Phone Scammers Rob, Blackmail Elderly'
- » NY Times: Bulgaria Grows Uneasy as Trump Complicates Ties to Russia
- » NY Times: As Support for EU Flags Elsewhere, Bulgaria Sees Its Benefits
- » DW: German Businesses Prefer Trade with Bulgaria over Investment
- » The Economist: Bulgaria, Moldova Presidents 'Less Pro-Russian Than Advertised'
- » AFP: Bulgaria's Radev 'Struck a Chord by Attacking the Status Quo'