Bulgaria Child Murderer Found to Be Sane by Expert Witnesses
Mancho Panyukov, the man who killed his two sons and wife in the village of Osikovo last February is allegedly psychologically healthy, according to expert witnesses at the trial against him that started Friday.
In the courtroom Friday expert witnesses in the case Dr. Solakova and Dr. Mavrodiev both stated that Panyukov acted in full knowledge of what he was doing and had planned the killings in advance.
Dr. Sokolova reported that the motive behind the murders was the fact that Panyukov’s wife Bilyana had left him with the children and gone to live back with her parents in Osikovo.
Bilyana Panyukova died at the Sofia Institute for Emergency Medicine "Pirogov" in April after receiving 85% burns to her body after Mancho set his father-in-law's house on fire and then slaughtered his two sons, ages 5 and 8, in front of shocked villagers. Panyukov was found hiding in a barn and was arrested the day after the murders.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Interior Minister: It is a Tradition for Migrant Traffickers to Not Stop after Police Signals them
- » Bulgaria: 9 Detained in Sliven Region during Police Operation against Domestic Crime and Vote Buying
- » Bulgaria: A Ukrainian was Arrested for Transporting Migrants on “Trakia” Highway
- » Bulgaria: Police detained a Drugged Syrian transporting Migrants near Shumen
- » 92-Year-Old Bulgarian caught Driving without a License…AGAIN
- » Three Bulgarians, including a Pregnant Woman and a Military Man, caught Transporting Migrants in Plovdiv