Light Earthquake Shakes South Bulgaria
A magnitude 2,9 quake shook the area around the Bulgarian city of Plovdiv on Thursday afternoon at 13:07.
According to data from the website of the European Mediterranean Seismological Centre the epicenter of the quake was 56 km southwest of Plovdiv close to Devin.
No reports of injuries or material damage have been received by the local authorities.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » For the First Time in Four Years Endangered Tigers Have Been Spotted in Thailand
- » Germany Drawns Up Interesting Measures to Protect Insects
- » Two Dozen Green Turtles Rescued from Poachers in Bali
- » Forest Fires Near Marseille, Thousands Evacuated
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny Today, Rain in the Afternoon
- » Bulgaria Does Not Import Radioactive Waste According to the Minister of Environment and Water