Light Earthquake Shakes South Bulgaria
A magnitude 2,9 quake shook the area around the Bulgarian city of Plovdiv on Thursday afternoon at 13:07.
According to data from the website of the European Mediterranean Seismological Centre the epicenter of the quake was 56 km southwest of Plovdiv close to Devin.
No reports of injuries or material damage have been received by the local authorities.
- » Code Yellow Warning for Fog has been Issued for 20 Bulgarian Regions Today
- » Elevated Levels of Fine Particulate Matter is Sofia
- » Weather Forecast: Fogs, Maximum Temperatures between 0C and 5C
- » Rain in Australia Caused Flooding (VIDEO)
- » Strong Earthquake Shook China
- » Two People were Killed after Volcanic Eruption in Philippines