Bulgarian Prostitute Found Murdered in South France
A 30-year-old Bulgarian prostitute has been found dead in Bordeaux, France after reportedly being beaten to death.
The French Sud Ouest newspaper reported Thursday that the woman was discovered Wednesday morning at a parking lot near the station on the southwestern French town. She was killed by multiple hits from a blunt object to the head.
Of 505 sex workers, counted this year by an NGO in Bordeaux, 91% came from sub-Saharan Africa or Eastern Europe.
145 of the prostitutes in Bordeaux are reported to be Bulgarian nationals, including 86 women and 59 Men.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A Young Man was Found Dead in the center of Varna, a Murder has been Confirmed
- » Bulgarian Ruja Ignatova is in the Top 10 of the FBI's Most Wanted
- » After the First 13 - Three more Illegally Buried Bodies found near Bankya
- » Teenagers Attacked and Robbed a Postal Worker in Parvomai
- » Bulgaria: 16 Arrested in Smolyan region - Most of them were British Citizens
- » A Suspect of Terrorism has been Detained in Bulgaria at the Request of Norway