GREECE TO PROVIDE EUR 1.5 M TO KOZLODUY NPP
Business | July 18, 2001, Wednesday // 00:00
Greece will provide EUR 1.5 M to the fund for closure of the Kozloduy nuclear power plant, which is run by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development. The amount will be extended by the two Greek ministries during the time of operation of the fund between 2001 and 2010. It will be used for covering expenses on the decommissioning of nuclear units and in support of the energy sector in Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria has Managed to Reduce Gas Demand by a record 24%
- » Bulgaria: Revenue Growth of nearly 13%
- » Vestbee launches New Program to Support Cleantech Startups
- » Bulgarian Finance Minister: Next Year the Minimum Wage should become BGN 940
- » Trump: I will be Arrested on Tuesday! Go out to Protest!
- » Despite the High Prices of Eggs in Bulgaria - They are Still the Cheapest in the EU