Sofia Water Utility Invested BGN 50 M in 2009
"Sofiyska Voda”, the Sofia water utility, has invested over BGN 50 M in 2009, the company announced Sunday.
The 2009 investments are twice larger than those in 2008. According to Sofiyska Voda, over 40 000 meter of water lines have been rehabilitated, and the sewerage network has been extended with about 10 000 meters.
In 2009, Sofiyska Voda invested BGN 2,5 M only in the new water supply and sewerage infrastructure in the “Modern Suburb” (“Moderno Predgradie”) quarter
In the summer of 2009, the company started to construct the sewerage network of the Simeonovo Quarter, and in 2010 it is planning to do the same in another outlying quarter – Gorublyane.
Much of the 2009 investments of the water utility are in collector water stations in the outskirts of the Bulgarian capital.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian-Turkish Business Forum brought Together over 300 Businesses and Organizations in Burgas
- » Bulgaria has Paid almost 400 Million Euros for the Import of Azeri Gas
- » Bulgarian-Turkish Business Forum opens Today in Burgas
- » Unfair Import of Millions of Eggs from Ukraine: Bulgarian Producers
- » Balchik- Increasingly Popular Destination on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Bulgaria approved a Derogation for the Purchase of Parts and Materials for the Kozloduy NPP from Russia