REGULATIONS FOR REPORTERS IN PARLIAMENT
Politics | July 17, 2001, Tuesday // 00:00
The Journalistic Union and the parliamentary leadership agreed on Monday to work out general regulations on the activities of reporters in the parliament. They will be effective from mid-September. `I am very satisfied with the understanding shown by the editors-in-chief`, parliamentary speaker Ognyan Gerdzhikov said after meeting the publishers. The conversation was on the initiative of the union. Present at the meeting were the editors-in-chief of the national dailies `Standart`, `Trud`, `24 Hours`, `Sega`, `Demokratsia`, `Republika`, `Zemya` and the Plovdiv `Maritsa`.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Austrian President: Bulgaria is ready for Schengen
- » Bulgaria’s MFA condemned the Decision of North Macedonia to Erase a Bulgarian Association
- » Bulgaria’s President: When we Sell Weapons to Other Countries, We will Set Conditions so that they don’t Reach Ukraine
- » Asylum Applicants in 2022 Increase by 64% in EU, by 86% in Bulgaria
- » President Radev: Bulgaria and 9 other ЕU Countries are not Participating in the Joint Procurement of Ammunition for Ukraine
- » The Migrant Pressure on Bulgaria Intensifies: 1.6 times Increase in the Number of People Caught