SOFIA MED GRANTED EUR 32.5 M
Business | July 17, 2001, Tuesday // 00:00
Sofia Med received a EUR 32.5 M loan from the World Bank`s International Finance Corporation and the National Bank of Greece, to finance part of the company`s investment program, amounting to some EUR 88 M. The investments are expected to triple the company`s output. This is the Greek Viohalco`s major investment in Bulgaria so far. Viohalco owns 90% in Sofia Med.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Five EU countries including Bulgaria call on the EC to review the Imports from Ukraine
- » Bulgaria's External Debt Jumped to 45.1 Billion Euros
- » Due to Imports from Ukraine: 50% of Bulgarian Honey remains Unrealized
- » Bulgarian Grain Producers continue their Protest against the Import of Grain from Ukraine
- » "Bulgargaz" offers Gas with another 3% down
- » Bulgarian Grain Producers begin three days of Protest Action