Bulgaria Government Confirms New Year's Eve as National Holiday
The Bulgaria government has set New Year’s Eve, 31 December 2009, as a national holiday and announced that Saturday December 19 will be a working day.
The government made amendments to the holiday system Wednesday allowing for December 31 – a Thursday to be a holiday so that there is a 4 day holiday over the New Year. The first working day OF 2010 will be Monday 4 January.
It was also confirmed that there will be a four-day Christmas holiday from 24-27 December inclusively.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 Vaccine: AstraZeneca and Oxford University Seek Approval after 'Effective' Trials
- » National Operative Staff Holds Extraordinary Briefing. Will Anti-COVID Measures Be Tightened?
- » Bulgarian Hospital Workers Association Creates New Portal for Medical Professionals
- » COVID-19: Mouthwash Can Kill Virus in 30 Seconds
- » Coronavirus: What Has Happened to Us, People?
- » Weather in Bulgaria: New Week Brings along Sunny Days, Temperatures Typical for Autumn