Bulgaria Government Confirms New Year's Eve as National Holiday
The Bulgaria government has set New Year’s Eve, 31 December 2009, as a national holiday and announced that Saturday December 19 will be a working day.
The government made amendments to the holiday system Wednesday allowing for December 31 – a Thursday to be a holiday so that there is a 4 day holiday over the New Year. The first working day OF 2010 will be Monday 4 January.
It was also confirmed that there will be a four-day Christmas holiday from 24-27 December inclusively.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Covid-19: Tests Are Going to Show if Indian Variant Can Beat Immunity after Vaccination
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 518 New Cases, Slight Increase of Fatalities
- » Reuters: Toshiba European Operations Suffer Ransomware Cyber Attack
- » Largest Bulgarian Emergency Hospital Reduces by 50% Its Covid-19 Beds
- » 2/3 of Bulgarians Unlikely to Vaccinate, Western Europeans More Willing to Get Jab than Citizens of Eastern EU Countries
- » Another Surge of Covid-19 in Bulgaria Is possible in Autumn – Prof. Nikolay Vitanov