Bulgaria Government Confirms New Year's Eve as National Holiday
The Bulgaria government has set New Year’s Eve, 31 December 2009, as a national holiday and announced that Saturday December 19 will be a working day.
The government made amendments to the holiday system Wednesday allowing for December 31 – a Thursday to be a holiday so that there is a 4 day holiday over the New Year. The first working day OF 2010 will be Monday 4 January.
It was also confirmed that there will be a four-day Christmas holiday from 24-27 December inclusively.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria is at the Beginning of Fourth COVID-19 Wave
- » RECORD HEAT: Temperatures between 37 and 42 Degrees in Bulgaria
- » COVID-19: More than One Million Vaccinated in Bulgaria
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: New Cases Increase, 346 in Last 24 Hours
- » Study in Israel: Pfizer Vaccine only 39% Effective at Preventing Infection with Delta Variant
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 231 Newly Infected