Bulgaria Rightists UDF Reelect Leader Martin Dimitrov
Bulgaria’s right-wing party Union of Democratic Forces has reelected its leader Martin Dimitrov.
The UDF is the only Bulgarian party which holds direct elections around the country. 60%-70% of the 11 000 eligible members cast their votes Sunday.
According to the parallel counting, Dimitrov has received about 55% of the votes which means that no runoff will be held. He faced three other bidders: Lyuben Petrov, Ivo Tsanev, and Rumen Hristov.
The UDF is part of the rightist Blue Coalition, which has 15 MPs, and backs the government of the GERB part.
- » Rescue Teams Help Two Injured Paragliders near Dupnitsa
- » French-German Consortium Wins Sofia Airport Concession Tender
- » Mayor of Sofia: Over the Last 10 Years we have Invested over BGN 25 Million in Kremikovtsi District
- » Rozhen 2019 National Folklore Fair Began
- » New Management of Bulgaria’s State Fund Agriculture Elected
- » American Foundation Gives $ 185,000 to Restore the Buzludzha Monument