BULGARIA TO OPEN 7 CHAPTERS DURING BELGIUM TERM
Politics | July 17, 2001, Tuesday // 00:00
Diring its six-month presidency of the European Union Belgium intends to open another seven chapters of Bulgaria`s accession negotiations with the EU. This is included in the programme of the presidency on enlargement, which was presented in Brussels yesterday. The chapters expected to be opened include free movement of people, tax policy, social policy, energy sector, regional policy, environmental preservation, and budget. The first round of negotiations under Belgium presidency is scheduled for July 27. Brussels promises to observe the schedule set by the European Commission and evaluate each country according to its achievements.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Austrian President: Bulgaria is ready for Schengen
- » Bulgaria’s MFA condemned the Decision of North Macedonia to Erase a Bulgarian Association
- » Bulgaria’s President: When we Sell Weapons to Other Countries, We will Set Conditions so that they don’t Reach Ukraine
- » Asylum Applicants in 2022 Increase by 64% in EU, by 86% in Bulgaria
- » President Radev: Bulgaria and 9 other ЕU Countries are not Participating in the Joint Procurement of Ammunition for Ukraine
- » The Migrant Pressure on Bulgaria Intensifies: 1.6 times Increase in the Number of People Caught