Bulgaria Striker Berbatov May Need Knee Operation - Report
Manchester United sources have reported that Bulgaria striker Dimitar Berbatov may have to have an operation to overcome a problem with fluid on knee.
The UK newspaper ‘The Sun’ quoted Manchester United sources Tuesday saying that the knee problem kept Berbatov out of the loss to Chelsea. He was also injured for Bulgaria’s friendly against Shakhtar Donetsk on Friday but is expected to be fit to play in Malta on Wednesday.
“But club medics hope they can manage the problem so he can avoid going under the knife..Yet an Old Trafford insider admitted: "It is causing quite a bit of discomfort, which is worrying," The Sun continued.
Berbatov announced Sunday that he is fit and ready to break the national team’s goal scoring record on Wednesday against Malta. He has a scored 46 goals for Bulgaria and needs one more to draw level with all time great Hristo Bonev.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Improved Offensive & Defensive Lines Could Put The Baltimore Ravens Right Back In Contention After Shocking Failure To Reach The Playoffs
- » It’s final: Djokovic will not participate in the Australian Open, he must leave the country
- » Australia Revoked Djokovic's Visa for the Second Time
- » Boris Kolev Wins His First WSOP Bracelet
- » Djokovic Apologized for his Media Appearance while being Positive for COVID-19
- » Djokovic Detained again in Australia