Lonely Planet: Bulgaria among World's Best-Value Destinations
Bulgaria is ranked the eighth best-value tourist destination globally by travel guide firm Lonely Planet.
Iceland, London, and Thailand are the top three in the ranking in Lonely Planet’s 'Best In Travel 2010' guide, which contains 'the world's hottest travel trends, destinations, journeys and experiences for the year ahead.'
South Africa, India, Malaysia, Mexico, Bulgaria, Kenya and Las Vegas in Nevada are the other destinations in the top 10. Bulgaria is the only mainland European country in the best-value ranking.
According to the Lonely Planet guidebook, the top 10 countries overall for travelers are El Salvador, Germany, Greece, Malaysia, Morocco, Nepal, New Zealand, Portugal, Suriname and the United States.
The top 10 cities are Abu Dhabi, Charleston (South Carolina), Cork (Ireland), Cuenca (Ecuador), Istanbul, Kyoto (Japan), Lecce (Italy), Sarajevo, Singapore and Vancouver (Canada).
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greek Tourism Minister: Vaccination Certificate Not Mandatory for Traveling to Greece
- » Bulgarians No Longer Need Negative PCR Test for Entering Serbia
- » For Travelers’ Attention: Mandatory Online Registration Required for Arrivals in Austria as of January 15
- » What You Must Know Before Traveling to Germany from “Risk Areas”, Coronavirus Tests
- » Prices of Air Tickets Rocketing
- » Arrivals to UK Now Need Negative Covid Test to Enter Country