Bulgaria Ski Resorts 40% Cheaper Than French Alps - Survey
According to a survey compiled by InsureandGo, a UK based insurance company, tourists can save up to 40% by traveling to Bulgaria rather than the French Alps to ski this winter.
The insurance company compiled a survey of flights, accommodation and lift-pass prices to reveal that between Christmas and New Year, skiers are likely to spend approximately GBP 819 on a ski holiday in a top Bulgarian resort, compared to GBP 1 366 in a typical French alpine resort, GBP 1 162 in Austria or GBP 1 045 in Italy.
InsureandGo founder Perry Wilson said: “Christmas falls conveniently on a Friday this year, so many British skiers and boarders will be looking to get away on Boxing Day for a week on the slopes.
Wilson added; “Despite signs of economic recovery people are still feeling the pinch, so we predict that many skiers and snowboarders will be taking advantage of the significant savings they can make by going to a country like Bulgaria.”
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greek Tourism Minister: Vaccination Certificate Not Mandatory for Traveling to Greece
- » Bulgarians No Longer Need Negative PCR Test for Entering Serbia
- » For Travelers’ Attention: Mandatory Online Registration Required for Arrivals in Austria as of January 15
- » What You Must Know Before Traveling to Germany from “Risk Areas”, Coronavirus Tests
- » Prices of Air Tickets Rocketing
- » Arrivals to UK Now Need Negative Covid Test to Enter Country