Light Earthquakes Shake Southern Bulgaria
A number of light earthquakes have shaken Southern Bulgaria on Wednesday, with the strongest measuring 3,2 on the Richter scale, the National Civil Protection Service reported.
According to the Bulgarian Academy Of Sciences’ Geophysical Institute, the quakes were felt in Yambol, Tundzha, Haskovo and Topolovgrad with the epicenters around 245 km south-east of Sofia.
The first quake at 12:40 measured 3,2 on the Richter scale while the second at 13:01 was of magnitude 2,9.
No damage to property or injuries have been reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rain Over Western Bulgaria, Sunny on the Seaside
- » Bulgaria: Second Earthquake for the Day
- » 3-Magnitute Earthquake Near Smolyan, Bulgaria
- » Orange Code for Hot Weather in 7 Districts in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: 48 Settlements Without Water, 28 Cows Die After Drinking Water from Maritsa's River
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 28: Sunny and Warm