Bulgarian Voices Sing in Support of Hopenhagen Green Campaign
A TV ad appeared Monday on EuroNews, featuring the distinctive sound of Bulgarian female vocals.
The spot, supporting a green organization, Hopenhagen, highlights the rising number of annual hurricanes worldwide.
Hopenhagen has mounted an online campaign to focus attention on the forthcoming UN Climate Change Conference (December 7 – 18 in Copenhagen).
Their mission is “to connect every person, every city, and every nation to Copenhagen. To give everyone hope, and a platform from which to act. To create a grassroots movement that’s powerful enough to influence change”.
Launched in June, the campaign is now gathering international momentum, appearing on all the major social networks. Hopenhagen claim to have already gathered 336 000 signatures for their online petition.
- » Code Yellow Warning for Fog has been Issued for 20 Bulgarian Regions Today
- » Elevated Levels of Fine Particulate Matter is Sofia
- » Weather Forecast: Fogs, Maximum Temperatures between 0C and 5C
- » Rain in Australia Caused Flooding (VIDEO)
- » Strong Earthquake Shook China
- » Two People were Killed after Volcanic Eruption in Philippines