I would like to point out that in this world we have religious freedom.
What a stupid thing for a professor to come out and use a broad brush to call some religions Dangerous Cults.
I challenge his qualifications.
The UN Universal Declaration for Human Rights allows everyone freedom of thought, conscience and religion.
If any person or group commits a crime, then the law should take action.
No action should be taken for people believing something. That's a police state!
And why always make the same stupid attack: "religion goes for vulnerable people." It's so stupid. Usually religious people are the only people feeding the poor! Yeah, better let them starve eh? Are you so heartless?
I know many, many good people who are Mormons, Scientologists, Muslims and even Christians. Maybe even Atheists!
I judge people by their actions and attitudes, the way the treat people and act in life.
Don't judge people simply by their race, colour or creed. Support freedom of thought.
commenting on Experts: 15 Dangerous Religious Sects Active in Bulgaria
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Snow on Epiphany Morning in a Soviet Era Sofia Apartment
- » Final US Presidential Debate: Trump May Have Decreased Chance of Success
- » The Second US Presidential Debate: Observations and Analysis
- » Observations on the First Clinton-Trump Debate
- » A Letter to the Azerbaijani People
- » A Day (or 3) in the Life of an Englishman in Haskovo