6 State Companies to Help Patch Bulgaria's Budget Hole
Six companies, in which the Bulgarian State is a share holder, will be made to contribute BGN 64 M to the State budget.
Those businesses are “Sofia Airport,” “Kintex,” “Bulgarian Energy Holding,” “Bulgarian Postal Services,” “Bulgartabac Holding,” and “Information Services.”
The Bulgarian cabinet decided Wednesday that half of the companies' 2008 profits will be distributed as additional dividend.
The decision is part of the measures of the cabinet to compensate for the uncollected taxes and other revenues and to achieve a balanced budget.
According to data released by the Finance Ministry Tuesday, the September budget deficit is BGN 63,3 M.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Finance Ministry: If there is No New Budget by June 10 - Bulgaria could only Spend as much as it Collects
- » Bulgarian National Bank: The Technical Work on the Adoption of the Euro Continues
- » Bulgaria: Inflation Decline and GDP Growth
- » Fitch confirmed the long-term Credit Rating of Bulgaria
- » Ministry of Finance: The Fiscal Reserve of Bulgaria is Decreasing
- » The Law on the Adoption of the Euro will be submitted to the Bulgarian Parliament soon