Temperature in Bulgaria Capital Drops by 12 Degrees in 1 Hour
The air temperature in the Bulgarian capital Sofia dropped sharply by 12 degrees Celsius between 8:30 and 9:30 am on Tuesday.
It went from over 18 degrees Celsius to about 6,5 degrees in about an hour. By the end of the week the weather in Sofia and most of Bulgaria is not forecast to improve.
After enjoying unusually warm weather for the past few weeks, Western Bulgaria saw pouring rain Tuesday morning, as well as strong gusts of wind reaching a speed of up to 100 km/h.
- » Earthquake Measuring 3.2 on the Richter Scale Sensed in Dimitrovgrad and Haskovo
- » In the Afternoon Above the Eastern and Mountainous Regions of Bulgaria Could be Raindfall
- » Yellow Code for Heavy Rains and Thunder in 16 Districts in Bulgaria
- » NIMH: Code Yellow Warning For Heavy Rain with Thunder and Hail
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures between 23°C and 28°C
- » The EC Creates an Air Fleet to Combat Fires