Temperature in Bulgaria Capital Drops by 12 Degrees in 1 Hour
The air temperature in the Bulgarian capital Sofia dropped sharply by 12 degrees Celsius between 8:30 and 9:30 am on Tuesday.
It went from over 18 degrees Celsius to about 6,5 degrees in about an hour. By the end of the week the weather in Sofia and most of Bulgaria is not forecast to improve.
After enjoying unusually warm weather for the past few weeks, Western Bulgaria saw pouring rain Tuesday morning, as well as strong gusts of wind reaching a speed of up to 100 km/h.
- » The Beauty of the Amazon Jungle - The "Lungs of the Earth" (GALLERY)
- » 250 Acres of Oak Forest and Pastures Burned near Vetren
- » Weather Forecasters Warn about Dangerous Rip Currents
- » Macron: Amazonia Fires Are an "International Crisis"
- » Sunny Today, Light Cloud in the Afternoon in Mountainous Areas
- » Ambient Air Quality Indicator in Plovdiv Area Does Not Exceed Acceptable Standards