Bulgaria M-Tel to Offer Apple iPhones
Bulgaria's biggest mobile communication operator M-Tel plans to officially start offering Apple iPhones in its network.
Company's CEO, Andreas Maierhofer, announced the mobile operator's intentions Friday during the presentation of HTC smartphones.
Maierhofer did not provide any information about the release of the iPhone on the market.
“I can only promise you that our prices will be much more consumer-oriented than Globul's”, he said.
Currently, iPhones are offered in the shops of Cosmote's owned mobile communication company, Globul, at prices starting from BGN 749 for the 8 gigabyte version.
During the Friday's presentation, Maierhofer pointed out that M-Tel intends to focus more and more on the smartphones market. The company plans to double smartphone usage (currently 10-12% of the market in Bulgaria) in the next couple of years.
M-Tel's investments are dedicated to 3G network development, which currently covers about 70% of the population in Bulgaria, Maierhofer said.
- » BDZ Provides Nearly 8,000 Extra Seats For the Holiday Weekend
- » Airbnb Expects to Go Public in 2020
- » France and Germany with a Joint Project for the Production of Batteries for Next-Generation Electric Vehicles
- » Ryanair to Lay Off nearly 700 Employees while the Company's Boss Could Get $ 111 Million Bonus
- » Cybersecurity in China is a Business Worth $ 8.9 billion
- » Wizz Air is the Best Low Cost Airline of the Year According to the European Aviation Awards