Bulgaria Officially Closes State Tourism Agency
Bulgaria's Parliament officially removed the state tourism agency, whose functions will be inherited by the Ministry of Economy, Energy and Tourism.
This is envisaged by amendments to the Tourism Act, which parliament adopted at second reading on Thursday.
The Minister of Economy, Energy and Tourism will be in charge of the tourism sector from now.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greek Tourism Minister: Vaccination Certificate Not Mandatory for Traveling to Greece
- » Bulgarians No Longer Need Negative PCR Test for Entering Serbia
- » For Travelers’ Attention: Mandatory Online Registration Required for Arrivals in Austria as of January 15
- » What You Must Know Before Traveling to Germany from “Risk Areas”, Coronavirus Tests
- » Prices of Air Tickets Rocketing
- » Arrivals to UK Now Need Negative Covid Test to Enter Country