Two Fishermen Die in Bulgaria Black Sea Accidents
Two fishermen have died in separate incidents on the Bulgarian Black Sea coas aster their small rubber boats capsized.
The local police reported that the first fatal accident happened late Monday near the camp site at Shabla when a small rubber dinghy carrying two fishermen from Shabla capsized, one of the fishermen swam to safety and the other 30-year-old man drowned.
Police divers are currently searching close to the shore for his body but rough seas are hampering their efforts.
The other accident happened again when a rubber fishing boat capsized close to Kaliakra Cape. Again one man managed to survive. The local police reported that the other body has been found but is impossible to recover currently because of the rocky shore line and rough seas.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 748 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 162 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgarian Border Guards rescued 38 Refugees in the Black Sea, including a Baby
- » Bulgaria’s Independence Day: No Lights for the Soviet Monuments and in Protest against Russia
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 539 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria Celebrates 114 Years of Independence