Bulgaria's Tourism Presented at Fair in Japan Capital Tokyo
Bulgaria is going to participate for a fifth year in a row in the international tourism expo JATA WTF, taking place in Japan's capital Tokyo on Sept 17-20, 2009.
Bulgaria has a stand of 36 square meters where the country will be represented by the State Tourism Agency (which is to be merged with the Ministry of Economy and Energy), and five tourism companies - Vegena, Travel Gate, Balkan Holidays Services, Bulgarian Tourist Bureau, and Guide Partner from the Golden Sands resort.
The JATA World Travel Fair is a three-day expo; the first day is reserved for tourism professionals, and the other two days are open for the general public. 980 participants from 136 countries visited its 2008 edition.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greek Tourism Minister: Vaccination Certificate Not Mandatory for Traveling to Greece
- » Bulgarians No Longer Need Negative PCR Test for Entering Serbia
- » For Travelers’ Attention: Mandatory Online Registration Required for Arrivals in Austria as of January 15
- » What You Must Know Before Traveling to Germany from “Risk Areas”, Coronavirus Tests
- » Prices of Air Tickets Rocketing
- » Arrivals to UK Now Need Negative Covid Test to Enter Country