Bulgaria Parliament Closes down State Tourism Agency
Bulgaria's State Tourism Agency is to be closed down, the Parliament decided Wednesday.
The closure and the transfer of the Agency's activities to the Ministry of Economy, Energy and Tourism, are included in the amendments of the Tourism Act, which were passed by the Members of the Parliament at first read.
In addition to the Agency, the National Tourism Council, the expert Commission for Tour Operators' Registrations, and the expert Commission for Categorization of Tourism Facilities and Sites are also being transferred under the authority of the Ministry.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greek Tourism Minister: Vaccination Certificate Not Mandatory for Traveling to Greece
- » Bulgarians No Longer Need Negative PCR Test for Entering Serbia
- » For Travelers’ Attention: Mandatory Online Registration Required for Arrivals in Austria as of January 15
- » What You Must Know Before Traveling to Germany from “Risk Areas”, Coronavirus Tests
- » Prices of Air Tickets Rocketing
- » Arrivals to UK Now Need Negative Covid Test to Enter Country