Bulgaria Broils on Last Hot Summer Day
The warm weather that swept Bulgaria during the whole summer will reach one of its peaks on Saturday, but forecasts say this will be the last hot day of the year before cold air sets in at the end of the weekend.
Temperatures are forecast to vary between 31C and 36C across the country.
Record-high temperatures will be recorded in the towns of Sandanski, Vidin, Pleven and Russe.
Holiday-makers along the Black Sea coast will enjoy the shining sun with temperatures hovering around 30C and will not suffer from the severe heat because of the high humidity.
Temperatures will come off the boil on Sunday, when spells of cold air will cool down the country and the mercury will fall sharply by 10-15C.
- » Will the Weather in Bulgaria Surprise us Next Week?
- » Mount Etna WAKES UP
- » 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Was Registered in Greece
- » It will be mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria, Isolated Showers and Thunder Possible
- » Mostly Sunny Weather Today, Highs between 27C and 32C
- » Sunny Today, Scattered Showers and Thunder