Cartoon Network Launches Bulgarian Language Broadcast
Some of children favorite animated characters from the US Cartoon Network will soon be speaking Bulgarian.
The channel with complete Bulgarian translation will be launched on October 1 as part of a new network to cover Bulgaria, Romania, several countries in South-Eastern Europe, and Russia.
Turner Broadcasting, which owns the Cartoon Network, is planning a number of entertainment events in Bulgaria's cities of Sofia, Varna, Plovdiv and Stara Zagora to mark Bulgaria's accession to the animated channel's family. The events will be held between September 19 and October 3.
In existence since October 1, 1992, the channel is aired in 22 languages in 122 countries all over the world and is watched by an estimated 200 million households. It currently offers over 70 animated series.
- » The Last Song of Linkin Park Vocalist Chester Bennington Comes Out
- » Game of Thrones Final Season Now has a Premiere Date and New Teaser
- » Why Playing Online for Real Money is so Appealing
- » Actress Nina Dobrev is in Bulgaria for Christmas
- » Chanel Is Banning Exotic Skins: Here's Why
- » Sofia will not Pay to Light up Again the Eyes of the Monument of Tsar Samuil
i am really disappointed with this news, thanks to Cartoon Network i was able to learn english, and not just me, other children who watched Cartoon Network all over the world in english eventually learned english, now this is no longer possible - children would watch Cartoon Network on their native language and there is no benefit in that. iI AM REALLY DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS!