Cartoon Network Launches Bulgarian Language Broadcast
Some of children favorite animated characters from the US Cartoon Network will soon be speaking Bulgarian.
The channel with complete Bulgarian translation will be launched on October 1 as part of a new network to cover Bulgaria, Romania, several countries in South-Eastern Europe, and Russia.
Turner Broadcasting, which owns the Cartoon Network, is planning a number of entertainment events in Bulgaria's cities of Sofia, Varna, Plovdiv and Stara Zagora to mark Bulgaria's accession to the animated channel's family. The events will be held between September 19 and October 3.
In existence since October 1, 1992, the channel is aired in 22 languages in 122 countries all over the world and is watched by an estimated 200 million households. It currently offers over 70 animated series.
- » Bulgarian Chef Andre Tokev Could Become a Global Celebrity
- » Rihanna is the Richest Female Singer in the World
- » Sofia's Unique Floret Restaurant and Bar Celebrating Its First Birthday
- » Important Points to Note About the 2019 Eurovision Song Contest
- » Today We Celebrate The International Day of Families
- » Tickets Available for Retro Train Ride from Sofia to Bankya