Teenagers Ravage Graveyard in Bulgaria's Pazardzhik
Рўhree teenagers have destroyed indiscriminately 58 tombstones in the cemetery of the southern Bulgarian city of Pazardzhik.
The two boys and one girl who vandalized the graveyard Saturday night are 13 and 14 years of age, and were arrested with the help of police dogs after Pazardzhik residents informed the police they were heard yelling and sounds of breaking from within the cemetery.
The three teenagers have been handled by the authorities dealing with underage crime, and their parents are to be sanctioned under the Child Protection Act.
A similar case was registered on August 12, 2009, in the village of Dabovo, Stara Zagora district, where a gang of ten boys of the Roma minority aged 12-15 destroyed 150 tombstones and crosses in the local cemetery.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ministry of Interior Will Investigate 14 Organ Transplant Surgeries in Lozenets Hospital
- » Belgian Army Deserter Nicknamed “Belgian Rambo” Found Dead after Month Search
- » Four Dead in Attack Against German Clinic
- » Bulgaria: Daring Robbery on Struma Highway in Pernik Region
- » Hollywood Action Hero Sylvester Stallone with Fake Bulgarian Passport, Found in a Police Operation
- » Crime: Mother Killed Her Own Two Children in Bulgarian Town of Sandanski