Bulgaria Education Minister Requests Textbook Investigation
Bulgaria's Education Minister, Yordanka Fandakova, has asked the Bulgarian state National Security Agency (DANS) to investigate the school textbook endorsement process.
Fandakova stated that she had officially requested DANS to look into the process of ratifying school textbooks before they are allowed to enter schools.
She stated that teachers and education experts should be allowed to ratify textbooks but she is not sure that they ever get a say on the subject due to alleged corrupt practices in the education authorities.
Fandakova added that she will wait for the full DANS report before making changes to the rules regarding textbook ratification.
- » 250 965 BGN Are Assignеd for Students' Scholarships for Sports Successes
- » IT Professionals Remain the Highest-Paid Workers in 2018
- » Burgas Municipality Wants to Take Control of the Maritime School in the City
- » The Anglo-American School in Sofia Opened an Art Centre
- » MES Project: Full Change in Classrooms
- » 5 Medals for Bulgarian Students at the Physics Olympiad in Riga