Bulgaria Education Minister Requests Textbook Investigation
Bulgaria's Education Minister, Yordanka Fandakova, has asked the Bulgarian state National Security Agency (DANS) to investigate the school textbook endorsement process.
Fandakova stated that she had officially requested DANS to look into the process of ratifying school textbooks before they are allowed to enter schools.
She stated that teachers and education experts should be allowed to ratify textbooks but she is not sure that they ever get a say on the subject due to alleged corrupt practices in the education authorities.
Fandakova added that she will wait for the full DANS report before making changes to the rules regarding textbook ratification.
- » Bulgarian Students with Great Success in a NASA Space Colony Competition
- » Student Fees in Bulgarian Universities - from BGN 200 to EUR 7700
- » By the Middle of 2019: All Schools in Bulgaria With Wi-Fi Networks
- » The Exhibition "Education without Borders" in the National Palace of Culture is Now Open
- » Burgas University will Train Doctors
- » Why a Professionally Written Essay Can Transform Your Studies