Bulgaria Consul in Macedonia Cannot Visit Imprisoned Mitrova in August
The Bulgarian Consul in Macedonia cannot visit the Bulgarian Spaska Mitrova in prison until the end of August.
The Macedonian Justice Ministry has sent to the Bulgarian Foreign Affairs Ministry a letter explaining that consuls are allowed to make two visits to prisons each month, spokesman for the Bulgarian Foreign Ministry, Dragovest Goranov, said Monday.
The Bulgarian consul in Macedonia has already visited the Bulgarian citizen who has been sentenced at three months in jail, Spaska Mitrova, twice in August. This means he will not be allowed to visit her until the end of the month.
The Bulgarian Foreign Ministry expects an official answer from the Macedonian Foreign ministry, Goranov explained.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus