Bulgaria Consul in Macedonia Cannot Visit Imprisoned Mitrova in August
The Bulgarian Consul in Macedonia cannot visit the Bulgarian Spaska Mitrova in prison until the end of August.
The Macedonian Justice Ministry has sent to the Bulgarian Foreign Affairs Ministry a letter explaining that consuls are allowed to make two visits to prisons each month, spokesman for the Bulgarian Foreign Ministry, Dragovest Goranov, said Monday.
The Bulgarian consul in Macedonia has already visited the Bulgarian citizen who has been sentenced at three months in jail, Spaska Mitrova, twice in August. This means he will not be allowed to visit her until the end of the month.
The Bulgarian Foreign Ministry expects an official answer from the Macedonian Foreign ministry, Goranov explained.
- » PM Borissov Met with the New US Ambassador to Bulgaria, Herro Mustafa
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Met with the Bulgarian Community in Moscow
- » Zaharieva and Lavrov Discussed Strategic Energy Projects
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Meets with Sergey Lavrov in Moscow
- » President Radev Will Attend the Enthronement of Emperor Naruhito
- » US and Greece with New Ambassadors to Bulgaria