Interim ChargГ© d'Affaires Heads US Embassy to Bulgaria
Ambassador John Ordway is going to serve as the Interim Chargé d'Affaires at the US Embassy in Sofia, the Embassy press service announced Friday.
His Excellency has arrived in Bulgaria on Friday, August 7, and will serve as Interim Chargé d'Affaires until the latter part of this year.
Earlier this year, Ambassador Ordway served as the Chargé d'Affaires in Vienna. His prior ambassadorial posts include the Republic of Kazakhstan from 2004 to 2008, and Armenia, where he served from 2001 to 2004.
"The U.S. Embassy does not have any information on the successor to Nancy McEldowney as U.S. Ambassador to Bulgaria. That announcement will be forthcoming from the Office of the President in the White House," reads the official statement of the Embassy.
- » The New US Ambassador to Bulgaria Replaces Eric Rubin
- » Bulgaria and Cambodia May Activate their Relations
- » France Blocks the Start of EU Membership Talks with Skopje and Tirana
- » Bulgaria Opens Visa Centers in 16 Cities in India
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borissov on a Working Visit in Jordan
- » Bulgaria and Georgia Discussed the Implementation of the Agreement on the Regulation of Labor Migration