Bulgaria Former FBI Head Moves to Thessaloniki as Consul
Petko Sertov, who resigned earlier in the week as Director of the Bulgarian State National Security Agency (DANS), dubbed the country's FBI, will be appointed general consul in Thessaloniki, Greece.
This was announced by Foreign Minisry spokesman Dragovest Goranov, who added that this has been Sertov's decision.
Sertov will succeed the temporary consul there Lachezar Ivanov, whose contract expired forty days ago.
It is still not clear when exactly the former Director of the Bulgarian State National Security Agency will be heading for Thessaloniki.
- » US and Greece with New Ambassadors to Bulgaria
- » E.Zaharieva: Bulgaria Wants Constructive Cooperation with Russia
- » Deputy Prime Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva Is Visiting Croatia
- » The New US Ambassador to Bulgaria Replaces Eric Rubin
- » Bulgaria and Cambodia May Activate their Relations
- » France Blocks the Start of EU Membership Talks with Skopje and Tirana