Bulgaria Former FBI Head Moves to Thessaloniki as Consul
Petko Sertov, who resigned earlier in the week as Director of the Bulgarian State National Security Agency (DANS), dubbed the country's FBI, will be appointed general consul in Thessaloniki, Greece.
This was announced by Foreign Minisry spokesman Dragovest Goranov, who added that this has been Sertov's decision.
Sertov will succeed the temporary consul there Lachezar Ivanov, whose contract expired forty days ago.
It is still not clear when exactly the former Director of the Bulgarian State National Security Agency will be heading for Thessaloniki.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » State Leaders from around the World Congratulated President Rumen Radev on his Re-Election
- » Macedonian Deputy Prime Minister: Bulgaria's Veto will Fall
- » President Radev met with the UN Under-Secretary-General
- » Barbados Became a Republic and Declared Rihanna a National Hero
- » President Radev: Bulgaria expects Dialogue with North Macedonia to Lead to Concrete Results
- » Macedonian Media: Bulgaria will not lift the Blockade for Membership of RNM in the EU