200 Bulgaria Soldiers to Guard Afghanistan Airport in Kandahar
At least 200 Bulgarian soldiers will take part in the international security maintenance operation in Afghanistan which will guard the Kandahar Airport.
With an official ceremony in the North-Eastern city of Shumen on Tuesday Sixth Infantry Company has been seen off.
The mission is expected to be one of the hardest, because of the complicated situation in Afghanista.
The company's commander is Captain Ognyan Markov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Army has Increased the Intelligence and Surveillance in the Eastern Part of Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Partial State of Emergency Declared due to Migrant Pressure
- » Defense Minister: There is a Risk to Bulgaria's Security but No Direct Threat after Putin declared Mobilization
- » Bulgaria: 12 Arrested after a Bust on Migrant Trafficking Ring – May be Connected to the Tragedy in Burgas
- » Bulgaria: 10 Illegal Migrants from Syria Detained after a Chase in Burgas – 37 More near Vratsa
- » 25 Illegal Migrants from Morocco were Detained in Bulgaria