Foreign Minister: Bulgaria to Rethink Russia Energy Projects
The fact that Bulgaria has good cultural and political relations with Russia does not mean that it shouldn't reconsider it participation in the large-scale Russian energy projects.
This was stated Sunday by Bulgaria's new Foreign Minister Rumiana Jeleva in an interview for the Bulgarian National Radio.
Jeleva said that "even our Russian partners think that in a time of crisis we should reconsider our economic capabilities".
The new Minister also made it clear that Boyko Borisov's government was going to review the last-minute diplomatic appointments of the Stanishev government case by case in order to decide which of them to keep.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus