Macedonia Appoints New Ambassador to Bulgaria
The Republic of Macedonia has appointed Alexander Vasilevski, a career diplomat, as the country's new Ambassador to Bulgaria, the Macedonian press announced.
The appointment comes almost a year after the previous Macedonian Ambassador to Bulgaria, Abdirraman Aliti, withdrew from his position over family matters.
Vasilevski used to Macedonia's Ambassador to Serbia but in October 2008 he was declared persona non grata by the Serbian authorities after Macedonia recognized the independence of Kosovo. He will be fifth Macedonian Ambassador to Bulgaria after the establishment of the bilateral diplomatic relations in 1992.
- » The New US Ambassador to Bulgaria Replaces Eric Rubin
- » Bulgaria and Cambodia May Activate their Relations
- » France Blocks the Start of EU Membership Talks with Skopje and Tirana
- » Bulgaria Opens Visa Centers in 16 Cities in India
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borissov on a Working Visit in Jordan
- » Bulgaria and Georgia Discussed the Implementation of the Agreement on the Regulation of Labor Migration