New Bulgaria PM Borisov, Turkey PM Erdogan Vow to Cooperate
Bulgaria's new Prime Minister, Boyko Borisov, and his Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan, conducted a 30-minute phone conversation Tuesday night.
Among the major matters of their discussion was the future of the Nabucco gas transit pipeline, according to the Cabinet press service.
Turkey's PM Erdogan has congratulated Borisov on his appointment. He has welcomed also the fact that one of the Bulgarian Ministers, Culture Minister Vezhdi Rashidov, is of ethnic Turkish origin.
"There is a way on which we can advance together", Erdogan has told Borisov.
Borisov in turn has vowed to work for the deepening of the bilateral cooperation in order to turn Bulgaria and Turkey into an example of bilateral understanding in the whole region.
- » US and Greece with New Ambassadors to Bulgaria
- » E.Zaharieva: Bulgaria Wants Constructive Cooperation with Russia
- » Deputy Prime Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva Is Visiting Croatia
- » The New US Ambassador to Bulgaria Replaces Eric Rubin
- » Bulgaria and Cambodia May Activate their Relations
- » France Blocks the Start of EU Membership Talks with Skopje and Tirana