New Bulgaria PM Borisov, Turkey PM Erdogan Vow to Cooperate
Bulgaria's new Prime Minister, Boyko Borisov, and his Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan, conducted a 30-minute phone conversation Tuesday night.
Among the major matters of their discussion was the future of the Nabucco gas transit pipeline, according to the Cabinet press service.
Turkey's PM Erdogan has congratulated Borisov on his appointment. He has welcomed also the fact that one of the Bulgarian Ministers, Culture Minister Vezhdi Rashidov, is of ethnic Turkish origin.
"There is a way on which we can advance together", Erdogan has told Borisov.
Borisov in turn has vowed to work for the deepening of the bilateral cooperation in order to turn Bulgaria and Turkey into an example of bilateral understanding in the whole region.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus
- » The Presidents of Bulgaria and Romania Rumen Radev and Klaus Iohannis Discussed the Efficient Supplies of Food and Raw Materials in the Conditions of Crisis