Bulgaria's Thracian Golden Treasures back in Sofia from Japan Tour
Bulgaria's Thracian golden treasures are finally back in the National History Museum in Sofia after a year-and-a-half tour in Japan.
On Saturday, July 18, 2009, the impressive Thracian gold items will be on display at the National History Museum once again.
In the past, the return of the Thracian gold to Sofia brought huge number of visitors to the Museum almost immediately. The record is 45 000 visitors in one day. The Museum management has taken measures to prevent the forming of large lines of the eager visitors.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Archaeologists Unearth Unique City of Dead at Perpericon
- » Historical Discovery: America was Reached by Humans 7,000 years ago
- » First Farmers of Europe Found in the Balkans Date to 5th Millennium BC
- » New Archeological Findings at Bulgaria’s Perperikon
- » Ancient City over 3,000 Years Old Discovered in Egypt
- » Bulgarian Archaeologists Unearth Another Medieval Settlement