Madonna Cancels Marseille Concert over Collapsed Stage Accident
The US pop start Madonna has canceled her concert in the French city of Marseille after the stage on which she was supposed to perform there collapsed killing one and injuring six people.
Madonna was supposed to perform on the Velodrome Stadium in Marseille on July 19 as part of her Sticky and Sweet Tour.
Last month the organizers even lowered the ticket prices after there was not sufficient interest in the event in Marseille, the BGNES news agency reports.
On July 9, Madonna staged her first concert in France before 15 000 people in Paris.
- » Murders Leave Rohingya Camps Gripped by Fear
- » Turkey Says will Respond if US Imposes more Sanctions
- » More than 1,000 Google Workers Protest Censored China Search
- » On Way to Escape to Greece and Bulgaria, 154 People Detained in Edirne so far
- » More than 70 Fall ill in Suspected Mass Overdose near Yale University as Drug Deaths Hit Record High in US
- » At Least 37 Killed as Suicide Attacker targets School in Kabul