Varna Airport Introduces Camera over Swine Flu Threat
From today at Varna Airport there will be a thermal camera to detect passengers with possible swine flu symptoms.
The camera will be used to detect whether passengers have a bodily temperature of over 38 degrees centigrade. A Varna Airport official stated that the camera will not only be used to detect possible carriers of the AH1N1 virus (swine flu) but also of other diseases.
The camera is the fifth to be installed in Bulgaria by the Health Ministry and it will only be used for people arriving in the country.
There have been 10 suspected cases of swine flu but none have yet been confirmed in the City. The total number of confirmed swine flu cases in Bulgaria has reached 16.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Balchik- Increasingly Popular Destination on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Holidays on Bulgaria’s Black Sea coast will be between 15 and 30% More Expensive this year
- » Bulgaria: 30% Growth in Bookings for Easter
- » The Third Direct Flight from Bulgaria to Seychelles Landed with 176 Passengers
- » The Number of Foreigners who Visited Bulgaria increased significantly in January
- » The Bulgarian Passport is Ranked 42nd in the World