Bulgaria Kozloduy NPP Has BGN 71 M Profit for 2008
The Bulgarian Kozloduy nuclear power plant made a profit of BGN 71 M for 2008 which is a 22 time increase year-on-year.
The total sales of the power plant increased by 31,6% in the same period year-on-year, reaching BGN 788 M, the company's press office announced.
Kozloduy NPP's assets are totaling BGN 1,83 B, while the own capital is BGN 1,16 B. The non-circulating assets are BGN 546 M, and the circulating assets are estimated to be BGN 130 M.
In 2008, the power plant has paid BGN 115,7 M for nuclear fuel, compared to BGN 89,4 M in 2007.
- » The Bulgarian Energy Holding is on its Way to take Commitments in the BEH Gas Case
- » Over 5000 GWh have been Saved in Bulgaria in the 2014-2017 Period
- » Bulgaria Preparing to Open Tender for Offshore Oil, Gas Exploration Permit
- » New Plasma Melting Plant Opens at Bulgaria's Nuclear Power Site
- » Prices Electricity in Romania Drop by about 3.5%
- » The Gas Prices in Bulgaria Rise by 10.8% from July 1