Dig into Your Pocket to Visit Bulgaria Thracian City of Perperikon
Visitors of the Bulgarian Thracian city of Perperikon will have to pay entrance of BGN 2 (EUR 1).
The tax will be introduced August 1, and aims to gather money for improvement of the historical site, the Pari Daily reported.
Each year the city of Perperikon is visited by 230 000 - 250 000 people. Elderly people, children and students will pay half of the price - BGN 1.
The money from the entrance tax will be used for "socializing" Perperikon, and developing the tourist infrastructure of the Kardzhali region.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Balchik- Increasingly Popular Destination on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Holidays on Bulgaria’s Black Sea coast will be between 15 and 30% More Expensive this year
- » Bulgaria: 30% Growth in Bookings for Easter
- » The Third Direct Flight from Bulgaria to Seychelles Landed with 176 Passengers
- » The Number of Foreigners who Visited Bulgaria increased significantly in January
- » The Bulgarian Passport is Ranked 42nd in the World