Bulgaria Spends BGN 1 M to Promote Black Sea Resorts
The Bulgarian state tourist agency has reported that BGN 1 M will be spent to promote Bulgaria's Black Sea Resorts in 2009.
"The popularization campaign of Bulgaria's summer resorts started at the beginning of July and would end in September," Anelia Krushkova, head of the state tourist agency, said in Varna, cited by Bulgarian daily newspaper Standart.
The promotion campaign will concentrate on countries whose citizens traditionally prefer to spend their summer vacations in Bulgaria.
Currently the flow of Romanian tourists to Bulgaria has increased by 57%. On the other hand, visitor numbers from Serbia have decreased by 35%, Macedonia - 5.7%, Germany - 7.3%.
On Friday it was also reported that some 35% less Brits will spend their summer holidays in Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Balchik- Increasingly Popular Destination on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Holidays on Bulgaria’s Black Sea coast will be between 15 and 30% More Expensive this year
- » Bulgaria: 30% Growth in Bookings for Easter
- » The Third Direct Flight from Bulgaria to Seychelles Landed with 176 Passengers
- » The Number of Foreigners who Visited Bulgaria increased significantly in January
- » The Bulgarian Passport is Ranked 42nd in the World